"Invest in yourself!"
I first began studying this when I was on holiday as a teenager and casually picked up a book called “Manwatching - A field guide to human behaviour” by Desmond Morris (1979). After reading a couple of pages I became engrossed and couldn’t put it down and was keen to observe and understand the information from the pages whilst on holiday. I didn't realise how important this topic would be for the rest of my life, especially now I've become a leading UK psychotherapist and hypnotherapist regularly writing for the media.
I've spent the last 4 years writing, rewriting and developing this course to offer traditional and new exciting insights from my personal experiences along this incredible journey, teaching you how to read what's going on inside someone, often better than they're aware of.
The following topics will be covered in the workshop:
* How it all started
* Traditional Body Language – “Outside In” Model
* Personal Territory
* Hand and Arms Gestures
* My “Inside Out” Model
* Brain Structures
* Pioneers of the Psyche/Personality
* Conscious vs Unconscious Behaviour
* Body Movements and IMRs
* Physical Incongruence
* Truth or Lies Exercise
* Advanced Truth or Lies Exercises
* Common Clusters
* “I have no intention of doing it” Cluster
* “I’ve done something really bad” Cluster
* “I fancy you” Cluster
* Repression and Suppression of Trauma
* Next Steps
You will also receive a 36-page delegate workbook plus an "Body Language" Diploma certificate, plus access to a private Facebook group (Ts & Cs apply*).
The course is accredited by the ACCPH (ACCPH the Professional Body for Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Clinical Hypnotherapists) and also counts towards your Continual Professional Development (CPD).
The workshop will be run over Skype on Saturday 26th September 2020 from 2pm UK/9am EST to 5pm UK/1pm EST approx. It's £397 per person and you can secure your place below (if you have any difficulty email us at [email protected] and we'll send you a private Square Up link or bank transfer details).
* We have high standards for all our free private Facebook discussion groups, so we reserve the right to remove and block you if your behaviour is deemed inappropriate or unprofessional at any time.