"Invest in yourself!"
We are pleased to announce the "Coventry Psychotherapy & Hynotherapy Conference" which will take place on Saturday 16th May 2020 presenting 6 exciting speakers talking about a range of important topics, who are going to share their tips, techniques and secrets from their vast experience in the industry.
This is an excellent way, not only to learn from thought field leaders in the industry for a fraction of what it would cost separately. But also a great way of learning about a broad spectrum of different issues, it promises to be another awesome event.
The cost for the whole day has been discounted to just £49 (saving £20), prices will go up to £69 on 16th April 2020, there are limited places so booking early is advisable. If you have difficulty booking your ticket, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a personal Paypal link.
9am - 9.25am Registration
9.30 - 10.30 Helen Bremner "Success with IBS"
10.45 - 11.45 Steven Blake "OldPain2Go®"
12.00 - 1pm Ruth Anne Adams "The Menopause Mindset"
1pm - 1.55pm (Lunch)
2pm - 3pm Debbie Waller "Making your practice Autism-Friendly"
3.15pm - 4.15pm Christopher Paul Jones "Fears & Phobias"
4.30pm - 5.30pm Nick Davies "Dissolving Depression"
5.30pm - 6pm Q & A (Finish)
About Your Speakers
1) Helen Bremner - Helen is an experienced hypnotherapist, intensive care and dementia nurse.
She created the only NHS primary care IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Hypnotherapy Service, which boasted a 97% success rate of reduced symptoms, and 100% patient satisfaction for patients with IBS. Helen also works with IBD patients to reduce IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) symptoms. She continues to receive referrals from gastroenterology consultants and specialist nurses into her private practice.
Helen has published in respected medical journals, and won national awards for her innovative work.
Helen’s training in specialised IBS therapy, “IBS4IBS”, is used by practitioners worldwide.
Helen is proud to achieve meaningful and lasting results for an embarrassing, painful condition which blights the lives of 20% of the population."
* Her talk: "Success with IBS" where she aims to cover the profile of a typical IBS sufferer, some of the pathophysiology of IBS, and give an insight into what she does, and why it works.
2) Steven Blake - developing a fast and effective way of also removing or reducing physical pain and for over two years has been teaching that. There are now over 830 OldPain2Go® Practitioners Worldwide. Last year Steven toured Australia and New Zealand teaching 100 people whilst there. This year there are training events already planned in London, Cardiff, Las Vegas and Belgium as well as the regular events in Lincolnshire. Steven has appeared as a guest on several Podcasts including MindFlipping, Jason Linett and Ines Simpson.
*His Talk - "OldPain2Go®" is a method of removing pain messages that no longer serve a purpose. It is pain removal rather than pain management. Steve will explain how trance isn't required to talk to the unconscious and have it correct the program the client no longer wants. Steven started developing OldPain2Go 9 years ago and teaching it 3 years ago, since then he has taught over 1,100 people. OldPain2Go® can also be mapped across to emotional pain and is more a way of understanding a client and helping them than it is a technique.
3) Ruth Anne Adams - is a hypnotherapist, NLP pratitioner, BLAST Technique® practitioner and expert mind coach.
* Her talk - "The Menopause Mindset", Ruth will be discussing how to understand female clients going through the menopause, how to spot hormone inbalance and how to use Hypnosis and other techniques to bring the mind and body back into balance.
Almost 90% of all women suffering from Menopause symptoms and hormonal imbalances are in correctly prescribed anti depressants which have no effect on the anxiety and symptoms of depression they suffer. They are in effective, because hormonal inbalance is incredibly difficult to treat with pharmaceuticals! The way modern medicine treats menopause has to change and it’s beginning to move towards an educated and holistic approach. Because, balance comes from the mind and managing a menopause mindset begins with understanding how the female endocrine system works and changes, so we can change with it.
4) Debbie Waller - says ‘I fell into hypnotherapy more or less by accident, but now can’t imagine myself doing anything else’! Be that as it may, she now has many years’ experience in the field, offering hypnotherapy, stress management coaching, and BLAST © to clients, and multi-accredited practitioner training and CPD to therapists as the founder and director of Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training.
Debbie is the author of Their Worlds, Your Words, and the online magazine Hypnotherapy Training & Practitioner, co-author of the Hypnotherapy Handbook, and editor of the Hypnotherapy Journal.
* Her talk - "Making your practice Autism-Friendly", is close to her heart as her daughter is on the spectrum.
Why should therapists know about Autistic Spectrum Disorder?
ASD often comes with high levels of stress, anxiety, depression, and OCD, which are all issues that can be helped by therapy. It affects 700,000 people in the UK - more than 1% of the population – and it’s thought that thousands more may be undiagnosed. So it' s very likely that some of the clients who present to your practice are on the autistic spectrum.
Whether or not you are working with them for issues directly connected to their condition, it is inevitably part of their personality and colours how they respond to the world. In this presentation I’ll be looking at what the condition is and how it affects those who have it, dispelling a few myths, and helping you find some simple changes you can make to your practice to help and support those with ASD more effectively.
5) Christopher Paul Jones - is a Harley Street based Integrative Change Therapist, he is able to take clients from a place of fear to a place of freedom in the shortest time possible and is in demand for treatments such as fear of flying, phobias, and handling stress and anxiety. Christopher works with a global client base, including actors, models, musicians, presenters and celebrities. and has been featured in major publications and on television.
* His talk - "Fears and Phobias", in this talk he will give you the life-changing ‘mind tools’ that will help you understand how and why fear and Phobias are stopping you, and give you the power to do something about it.
Once you understand your fear, you will then be able to remove it. Christopher will teach you not only how to break through it, he will also equip you with the ‘take-home tools’ that will allow you to really build your confidence, and totally change your mindset.
6) Nick Davies - is a well respected therapist, trainer and speaker in the UK and also in Europe, having worked in France, Germany, Italy, Holland and the Czech Republic, he was descibed by Men's Health magazine as "UK's leading psychotherapist and hypnotherapist". When reviewed by Tatler Magazine, working as the Hypnotherapist at a leading European weight loss retreat, he was described as “Intuitive, passionate and inspiring...a brilliant therapist, one of the main reasons to come here!". Nick has been published many times in the media (Cosmopolitan, Men's Health, Daily Express, Women's Health, Good Housekeeping, Woman's Own, Yours, Glamour, Feel Good You, Pick Me Up, VT, Health & Wellbeing and New magazines). He was also selected as a “Page One Person” for My Entrepreneur magazine. Once you meet him you will understand how he has created so much positive change, so quickly, in so many people and organisations.
He also runs a training academy, the Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy teaching Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) for those wanting to train to become a therapist. He also runs continual professional development (CPD) courses for therapists wanting to learn specialist skills, details of any of these courses can be found here www.wsoh.co.uk. Nick is also an acknowledged supervisor and peer support group leader and works with sportsmen and women from grassroots upto international level at Nick Davies Sports Pschology and Hypnosis, find out more here www.ndsp.co.uk.
*His talk - The "Dissolving Depression Technique™" has been created and developed by Nick Davies as an alternative and complementary way to help people suffering with depression.
During his presentation we will look at:
* Different types of depression
* Other non-psychological factors
* Why it occurs
* Treatments that exacerbate the condition
* The 'Rucksack Model'
* Including other therapeutic modalities to help accelerate progress
* How to lighten the load
* My BLAST Technique®
* How to give the client their power back
* How they can create their future
* Milestones & Feedback